Swalwell Buildings

Front Street

Front Street, date unknown, but probably between the wars. The Three Tuns can be seen at left in the distance. The nearest buildings at centre are the block once occupied by the Post Office and Lumley's cafe. To the right are houses demolished to build the new Club in 1939.

Back to the Buildings 2 page